Ashwood’s faculty has primary responsibility for activities in this area. The faculty works together to:
- support teachers in observing and understanding the needs of students, particularly those experiencing challenges to health development and academic and/or social success
- offer suggestions for assessment and therapeutic support for students.
- initiate studies to deepen the group’s understanding of child development, child study techniques, learning styles, learning disorders and remediation, and shares these insights with the faculty
- organize visits by consultants who are experts in the field of Waldorf remedial education, assessment, or other needed area
- maintain a resource list of area specialists
Learn more about Waldorf remedial education: