Board of Trustees
Ashwood’s Board of Trustees is made up of members drawn from the parent body, faculty, and community. The board oversees the legal and fiscal life of the school, with primary responsibility for fundraising and budget approval. Board meetings are held every month and are open by request, in advance, to the board president.
- Betsy Morrell, President, Strategic Planning Co-chair, alumni parent representative
- Annie Mahle, Vice President, Development Committee Chair, parent/alumni parent representative
- Vera Roberts, Treasurer
- Nancy Harris Frohlich, Strategic Planning Co-Chair, community representative
- Barney Hildreth, Buildings & Grounds Chair, parent representative
- Robert Kaczor, faculty representative
- John Morin, grants consultant, alumni parent representative
- Lisa Newcomb, parent/alumni representative
- Alden Robinson, alumni representative
- Valerie Shepard, alumni representative
- Jessica Wheeler, parent representative
- Jody Spanglet, School Director, Faculty Chair, administration representative
Contact the Board of Trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org.