ASHWOOD’S BOARD OF Trustees is made up of members drawn from the parent body, faculty, and community. The board oversees the legal and fiscal life of the school, with primary responsibility for fundraising and budget approval. Board meetings are held every month and are open by request, in advance, to the board president.
Contact the Board of Trustees at email@example.com.
Board of Trustees
- Betsy Morrell, President, Strategic Planning Co-chair, alumni parent representative
- Annie Mahle, Vice President, Development Committee Chair, parent/alumni parent representative
- Vera Roberts, Treasurer
- Marianne Böckli, faculty representative
- Nancy Harris Frohlich, Strategic Planning Co-Chair, community representative
- Caroline Ginsberg, alumni representative
- Barney Hildreth, Buildings & Grounds Chair, parent representative
- Tina Lipmanowicz, parent representative
- John Morin, grants consultant, alumni parent representative
- Alden Robinson, alumni representative
- Jody Spanglet, School Director, Faculty Chair, administration representative