Just click on the button below. Thank you!
Why does Ashwood Waldorf School have an annual appeal?
Ashwood works hard to keep its tuition costs at the most affordable levels possible. Therefore, like most independent schools, Ashwood’s tuition income does not fully fund the actual cost of educating our students. Ashwood relies on fundraising to fill this gap.
Our Annual Appeal is the simplest, least costly, and most effective fundraiser we do. It is where we begin our fundraising each year.
Please look for our Annual Appeal mailings beginning in the autumn.
Will my gift make a difference?
Absolutely! Each gift, no matter the amount, is valued. Each gift matters. It is as much about creating a united community and joining together in participation as it is about reaching a specific goal. If every donor contributes generously, according to their ability, we will continue to thrive together as a stable school.
What will my gift support?
- Tuition Assistance
- Faculty and Staff Salaries
- Facility Operations, and
- Implementing Multi-Year Strategic Goals and Initiatives
Is my gift tax deductible?
Yes! Ashwood Waldorf School is a 501(c)(3) organization. No goods or services are provided in exchange for your contribution, which is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
How may I make a gift?
- Pay online using the donate button at the top of this page
- Personal check mailed to the school
- Cash (always an option)
- Monthly payments – Small monthly payments over a period of time equal a much larger final gift for the school
- Yearly pledge payments – Smaller year end gifts over several years equal a much larger final gift for the school
- Gifts of stock