Ashwood Waldorf Blog
The Parent Community Council’s next meeting is Wednesday, October 16 at 6:00 p.m. at the Early Childhood Center. The agenda is as follows:
- Bringing back the bottle drive!
- Cottage store hours and merchandise
- Possible crafting classes; Kate Chandler and Elizabeth Lally’s ideas on this subject
- All Hallows’ Eve duties: cookies, cider, specific recipes for cookies (including gluten free )
- What would be (if any) PCC’s role at the event of cancellation?
- Discussion about the results of the PCC questionnaire.
All parents are members of the PCC. Please join us, if you can! If you have any questions or comments, please call Jen Lavi at 207-623-2166.