Ashwood Waldorf Blog
Hats Off! Auction
It’s a night out for the grownups! You are all invited to attend Ashwood’s gala Hats Off Auction. There is no admission charge! Just come, bring your friends, wear a fabulous hat, enjoy delicious food and drink, and bid, bid, bid, on the wonderful Live Auction items that will be available that night only.
The OffBeats have been warming up and getting ready to entertain all our guests at the Opera House.
There are still many ways to lend a hand and help this fundraising auction be a great success.
Three easy ways to do RSVP for the event:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: 207-236-8021
- Facebook: “Like” the event on Ashwood’s Facebook page and click “going.”
Three easy ways to invite your friends and adult family members:
- Email: Send your friend’s name and email address to email@example.com and we’ll send them an evite.
- Facebook: Click “going” on the auction event on Ashwood’s Facebook page, and then “invite” your friends.
- Pick up: Come by the Ashwood Waldorf School office at 180 Park Street, Rockport and pick up paper invitations to hand deliver or mail.
Sign-up sheets for set-up, clean-up, and food preparation have been circulating around campus. Please be sure to take a look at what’s needed and, if possible, sign up to help.
Make or decorate or buy a fun, creative, interesting, sinister, fruity, sophisticated, elegant, tattered, black, white, pink, felt, denim, cotton, wool, canvas….HAT, and wear it to the Auction, so you can be eligible to win a great prize that night.
Questions? Please contact anyone on the Auction Committee. We are really looking forward to a fun and festive night out!
—The Hats Off Auction Committee: Kate Chandler, Emily Gannon, Elizabeth Lally, Tina Lipmanowicz, Kari Luehman, Annie Mahle, Lisa Newcomb, Buck O’Herin, Liz Snider, Madrona Wienges, and Vicky Willey